Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

No Russian recipes

Hi
I spend the past two weeks in Russia.  It was a wonderful experience.  People were friendly and Moscow is a very impressive city.  Prior to leaving I was hoping that I'd have some really neat Russian recipes to share with you when I returned.  Well, that didn't happen.  The one thing I wasn't impressed with was the food.  Russian's eat a lot of meat, and I'm not a meat lover.  They also eat a lot of fish, which I like, but I like to identify it prior to eating it!!  Needless to say, I wasn't very daring when I was choosing my meals.  I stuff with the "American" food on the menu. 

So I'm home and ready to start cooking farmiliar food once again.  Stay tuned.  I'll post some new recipes this week.

Love,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment