Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Welcome :)

Hi all,
Welcome to my new blog!!  I've started this because cooking is my passion.  If I could quit my job and devote my life to cooking, that would be my dream.  However, cooking won't pay the bills so I have to continue to cook as a hobby.  My intention with this blog is to publish pictures, recipes and reviews of the food I cook.  I hope that as you read it you will make comments and ask questions.  My hope is to share with you the wonderful world of easy cooking.
Love
Beth
P.S.  The title of my blog is "Beth's kitchen" in Italian, which is my heritage and my cooking style.

1 comment:

  1. Beth,
    I'm looking forward to more of your blogs. I've been the very happy recipient to some of your wonderful cooking.

    I love the fact that you have photos of the progress. Let's me know what it should look like :)

    ReplyDelete